- Sleeps up to 4 (2 adults maximum)
- 1 queen bedroom and 1 sleeper sofa
- 1 bath with tub/shower
- Dog friendly
- Private waterfalls on Bear Creek
- Private location with great views
- Wood burning stove and firewood (firewood provided mid October through mid May)
- A/C and propane heating
- Board games and DVD collection
- Large tree house deck
- Propane barbeque
- 8 miles to Giant Sequoia groves
+ Read More
- general provisions include: starter supply of toilet tissue, paper towels, tissues; hand & guest bath soaps; dish, laundry and dishwasher detergents; first aid kit; air fresheners; kitchen, bath, beach, hand & dog towels; plastic wrap & aluminum foil; coffee filters; trash bags
- fully equipped kitchen including all utensils, pots and pans, dishes for 4, spices, sugar, oil etc.
- coffee maker, coffee grinder and French press
- microwave, toaster and blender
- new stainless steel fridge with ice maker
- wood stove and firewood (firewood supplied mid October through mid May)
- deck, gas bbq, picnic table and Adirondack chairs
- luxury towels and linens, down & synthetic comforters & blankets
- DVD player, impressive DVD collection
- Wifi—bring your laptop
- board games
- 32" LCD flat screen television (for use with DVD player)
- local phone service—ATT cellular reception only
- gas furnace
- picnic supplies
- air conditioning
- local hiking and recreation guide provided with maps and directions to local points of interest and things to do
May-September, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
$195 per night -- $1200 per week (7 nights)
October-April $175/night -- $1000/week (7 nights)
Other Charges and policies
$15 per person per night additional over two guests.
(four guests maximum-- 2 adults, 2 children)
10% County Occupancy Tax
$300—refundable damage deposit is required
$60 cleaning fee charged for pets
(two pets maximum)
2 night minimum
3 night minimum Holiday weekends, May & October
4 night minimum June - September & major winter holidays
45 days notice to cancel for refund
$50 cancellation fee
Call (559) 539-2286 between 9am and 6pm Mon-Sat or email us email@example.com for reservations and provide the following information:
- Number of adults, children (ages) and pets (breed)
- Arrival and departure dates you are interested in
- Let us know the purpose for your visit
- Check-in time is 4:30pm and check-out is 11am. We may be able to accommodate an earlier check-in or later check-out depending on other bookings before and after your visit.
- The $300 refundable damage deposit is required down to reserve with the balance due 45 days prior to your check-in date, after which rental charges are non refundable unless we are able to rebook the dates. All cancellations are subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Requested dates will not be held until deposit is received.
- Payment options include:
- Invoice via email. You can link from there to a secure site where you agree to the contract and can pay with MC, Visa, Discover or eCheck through a secure portal.
- We can also send you a Paypal invoice if you have an account with them. We will need the email address associated with your account.
- We also accept checks by mail. Checks should be made out to Three Springs Ranch and mailed to: Three Springs Ranch
44124 Balch Park Rd
Springville, CA 93265
- Two of our vacation rental cabins are recycled buildings in that they were in a state of severe disrepair when we obtained them and have been rehabilitated.
- In the remodeling process, we have installed the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems and appliances we could find.
- We have used recycled materials, local lumber from managed forests and sustainable materials whenever possible including real all-natural linoleum (made from linseed oil and wood fiber), laminate flooring, saltillo tile, natural milk paint and linseed oil glazes.
- Most of the furniture in our rental cabins is used or hand made.
- Except for dimmable lights, we have replaced all lightbulbs with compact flourescents.
- We provide firewood harvested from dead trees on our ranch for use in heating our rental cabins. This serves as an option for guests to have ambiance as well as a non-petroleum carbon-negative heat source.
- All linens are laundered in a super high efficiency front loader machine and line dried by the sun.
- We use only non-toxic cleaning products: Simple Green, natural Orange Cleaner, Vinegar and Murphy's Oil Soap.
- In our remote location, there is no trash pick-up service. We sort and separate recyclables from our cabins and truck them into a recycling center.
- In 2009, we converted the Bear Spring Cabins to solar power.
- Dirty kitchen/dishes
- damage to house, furnishings or fixtures, pool or grounds
- pet hair on furniture, bedding or in pool filters or pool deck
- pet defecation or holes dug in yard
- failure to depart at previously agreed upon check out time
- tampering with any utility system
- any violation of the house rules causing harm or nuisance to neighbors
- allowing more guests on the property than agreed upon
Our properties are in a wildfire area. Disposing of cigarette butts or building fires on the ground is absolutely forbidden.